Sunday 30 September 2012

Colours of Fall

It was a perfect day for a bike ride indeed. On saturday, I tested out my new bike rack for the car. While riding to the park , I frequently and anxiously kept checking the back window to make sure our bikes have't fallen off the car. Luckily, our bikes made it safely to the park. Mike and I rode our bikes, ate cheese curds, and looked at the expensive hidden houses behind the trees. The weather was perfect and just had a perfect amount of breeze to stop me from being overheated and gross feeling like in the summer. The trees looked beautiful in the park. Earlier in the day we were supposed to go apple picking and I had the whole day planned out. We would get up early, pick apples, and then go buy some ingredients at the store and make an apple pie. Unfortunately, my amazing plan got squashed as we drove all the way out to the farm and they said there are no apples to pick ! It really sucked but I am glad we got to go for a bike ride since it might be one of our lasts of the season. We finished our day off by eating popcorn and watching desperate housewives as well as planning a day to go to a haunted corn maze! I am super excited for that. It was a really great much deserved relaxing weekend, but no its back to the grind.I hope everyone was able to enjoy the great weather and had a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I love Desperate Housewives! Anyway - your outfit is perfect for fall; I really like the color of your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm a little late getting into the show but almost done it! Thanks its so cozy too! Thanks for checking out my blog:)

    ReplyDelete