Monday 29 October 2012

Mary Poppins and Bert

This Halloween, Mike and I went as Marry Poppins and Bert ( me being mary poppins of course). It took us literally eight hours of driving all around town to find a vest for his costume and a blouse for mine. Who knew trying to find a plain white blouse was hard? I would find one but then it would be really expensive and even the one I got at Wal-mart was still more than what I wanted to pay! After finally finding the blouse and his vest ( right before the store closed and the store only took cash and we only had 6 bucks in cash, thankfully she took it!) we headed to my friend from nursing's party. It was really fun and casual and we met some new people. This all happened after my midterm so I was just happy to not study and be crammed in my room with books. The rest of the weekend was spent doing nothing much at all but that is what I wanted after such a hectic week!
This is the only good picture I got of us! The only thing is that is doesn't show my umbrella and purse! Well I hope everyone had a really great Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment