Monday 22 October 2012

Pumpkin carving

Since I had two exams one on friday and the other on saturday, I needed to have a good weekend after my saturday exam. I was so tired of studying and I just wanted to have some fun! This weekend consisted of haircuts, shopping, and best of all pumpkin carving. My pumpkin looks scared while Mike's pumpkin looks quite scary ha. The pumpkins were only a dollar and were at some random pumpkin patch that had no one there to give the money to so you leave your money in this little box. After getting our shoes all muddy, we brought these babies home. We of course made pumpkin seeds too. We added pizza seasoning to them and they surprisingly tasted good. While we carved, we watched The simpsons treehouse of horror episodes hehe. At night we got 
lazy and we were going to watch a scary movie but it wouldn't load so we watched desperate housewives. It was a nice relaxing weekend which is exactly what I needed. I have one more midterm this Saturday and then I am going to a Halloween party! I hope everyone has a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment