Monday 12 November 2012

Santa Claus parade

okay so these photos did not turn out so great! I was too cold to take pictures outside so the bad lighting in my house resulted in some pretty crappy quality photos but since I haven't blogged in a bit they will have to do!
 
My 12 hour shifts have been driving me slighty insane. Everyone is saying get used to it since when you are a nurse you will be doing these shifts all the time but what they don't realize is that I have homework, exams, and projects on top of that! I am just so happy that they end soon! This past weekend I went to the santa claus parade. This year wasn't so great ( where was the candy?) but it was fun to get some hot chocolate and cuddle as we watched the "floats" ( cars decorated) pass by us. Mike and I also went to the theatres and saw Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was really great and I recommend it! Other than that I have been staying in and trying to keep warm. I hear snow is coming tomorrow so out comes the winter boots! It is hard to blog when it's so cold out and indoor photos are bad quality. Hopefully I can keep it up. Anywho,I better get some sleep since I have to get up at 5 am ! Hope everyone had a great monday ( or as good as any monday could possibly be).

 

2 comments:

  1. You look so nice, I really love the skirt!

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) and for sure I will follow you right away:)

      Delete